STEPHEN L. SCHAEFER, P.C.
Plaintiff’s Personal Injury,
Negligence, Medical Malpractice, Products Liability,
Premises Liability, Automobile, Insurance Code and
Deceptive Trade Practices Act Violations, Commercial Fraud,
Real Estate Litigation
||STEPHEN L. SCHAEFER, P.C.
- Born Houston, Texas, April 16, 1955.
- Admitted to bar, 1980, Texas.
- Admitted to bar, 1993, Oregon.
- Also admitted to practice before U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas,
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas, U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas.
- Preparatory Education: University of Texas (B.B.A with Honors, 1977)
- Legal Education: University of Houston (J.D., 1980).
- Board Certified, Personal Injury Trial Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 1995.
- Certified by the State Bar of Texas to be appointed as Attorney Ad Litem in Texas courts.
- Fraternities: Phi Delta Phi; Order of the Barristers.
- Speaker, Trial of an Errors and Omissions Case, Plaintiff’s Perspective, Professional Insurance Agents of Texas Annual Seminar, 1988.
- College of the State Bar of Texas.
- Committee Member, Committee on Defender Services (Criminal Justice Act), U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas, appointed by Honorable James R. Nowlin, U.S. District Judge, Western District of Texas.
- Capital Area Trial Lawyers Association
- Travis County Bar Association
- Uvalde County Bar Association (Vice-President, 2003-2004)
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Oregon State Bar
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America